From banking app losses to cyberbullying and identity theft, our digitally integrated lives are becoming more vulnerable to personal cyber-attacks.
At iTOO, we understand the complexities and intricacies surrounding cybercrime and personal cyber incidents.
In today's digital age, threats can come in many forms – from theft of funds to cyberbullying or even express kidnapping. That's why we've created the [My]CYlution policy – a solution meticulously designed to provide comprehensive coverage for both you and your family.
Why get your [My]CYlution (Personal Cyber) covered by iTOO?
Service and expertise that creates the leading solutions our changing society needs.
At iTOO our specialists understand the complexities and severe repercussions that surround personal cyber incidents. From online banking theft to cyber bullying, our fully comprehensive cyber insurance provides cover for your whole family. Our approach is modular, with comprehensive options that can be tailored to suit you. Alternatively, simply select from our three [MY] CYlution packages.
Mega: Theft of funds.
- Theft of funds: reimbursement of funds lost resulting from a cyber incident or hacking of your bank account, payment cards or mobile wallet.
Giga: Theft of funds, identity theft, data restoration, cyber extortion and cyberbullying.
- Identity theft: costs resulting from identity theft including: reporting the identity theft, re-filing rejected applications, notarising affidavits, credit and identity theft monitoring, re-issuing identity documents and lost wages.
- Data restoration / malware decontamination: costs to restore data and software resulting from a cyber incident.
- Cyber extortion: reimbursement of ransom payments resulting from an extortion demand.
- Cyberbullying: costs resulting from cyberbullying or stalking including: removal of content, lost wages, trauma benefit and experts to manage and protect your reputation.
Including R5000 cover for the following:
- Trauma Benefit: a financial payment to assist in alleviating the reasonable financial burden incurred for the treatment of emotional trauma by a licensed professional, as a direct result of cyberbullying, cyber stalking or the publication of harmful material.
- Additional School Costs: additional costs for school fees, school uniforms and educational material should it be established by a licensed physician or psychologist that an insured child needs to be placed in an alternate school as a direct result of cyberbullying, cyber stalking or the publication of harmful material.
Tera: Theft of funds, identity theft, data restoration, cyberbullying, cyber extortion, network security, privacy & data breach liability, privacy & data breach by third party.
- Network security liability: defence and settlement of third-party claims resulting from a cyber incident on your computer systems (including IoT devices) which causes harm to third party systems and data.
- Privacy & data breach liability: defence and settlement of third-party claims resulting from compromised information.
- Privacy & data breach by third party: Reimbursement of your legal defence costs against a third party resulting from a data breach.
We are different
With our [My]CYlution policy, you’re gaining access to the most comprehensive coverage available. What sets us apart are our market-first modules and the support of South Africa’s leading cyber mitigation specialists, Cyanre and Cybercom. Additionally, you’ll benefit from our exclusive Digital Risk Protection Platform, CYBER+.
Learn more about our unparalleled cover and support that comes with having a [My]CYlution policy.
iTOO your trusted partner in personal cyber protection.
Our team comprises of industry leading specialists who are passionate about educating and creating awareness around Personal Cyber-attacks. Our [My]CYlution policy is designed for the South African market and can be tailored to match your unique needs. We understand the deep sensitivities and emotional trauma that is often a consequence of a personal cyber-attack and our [My]CYlution policy includes benefits to cover trauma counselling and school relocation costs.
Cybercrime in Africa: a huge risk with huge opportunities
Cybercrime costs more per year globally than all natural disasters – in fact, it’s now even more profitable than the...1 November 2023
3 Scenarios in which a business will be glad they have cyber insurance
Cyber security can seem like an incredibly abstract issue – until a breach takes place and the virtual becomes reality very...15 October 2023
11 Cyber security statistics that will make you change your password immediately
Cyberattacks on South African companies are on the rise – and they’re becoming increasingly sophisticated. The spike in attacks started...29 September 2023
How to get cover
Speak to your broker about adding [My]Cylution cover to your existing policy.
Forms & Downloads
iTOO [My]CYlution Overview
Personal cyber insurance offering.
How to claim
Your [MY]CYlution policy includes support from South Africa’s top cyber mitigation specialists, as well as access to a comprehensive Digital Risk Protection Platform CYBER+. Should you suspect an incident, contact us on 0861 555 771 and email@example.com to: • Ensure that the incident is contained. • Establish the extent of the damage. • Document and capture evidence. • Provide education on preventative measures. • Advise you on security enhancements.
If you suspect any form of personal cyber attack, our emergency incident response hotline is available 24/7 on: