From banking app losses to cyberbullying and identity theft, our digitally integrated lives are becoming more vulnerable to personal cyber-attacks. At iTOO, our Cyber Experts are highly respected industry leaders who understand the intricate actions needed to protect and cover you and your family. Designed by South Africa’s top cyber mitigation specialists, our personal cyber insurance offering called [MY] CYlution provides cover, that has been uniquely tailored to meet the South African market’s needs.
Life happens online 24/7. So does crime. Isn’t it time you were personally covered against cyber crime?
Forms & Downloads
iTOO [MY]CYlution Overview
Personal cyber insurance offering.
Why get your [MY] CYlution covered by iTOO?
Service and expertise that creates the leading solutions our changing society needs.
At iTOO our specialists understand the complexities and severe repercussions that surround personal cyber incidents. From online banking theft to cyber bullying, our fully comprehensive cyber insurance provides cover for your whole family. Our approach is modular, with comprehensive options that can be tailored to suit you. Alternatively, simply select from our three [MY] CYlution packages.
Mega: Theft of funds.
- Theft of funds: reimbursement of funds lost resulting from a cyber incident or hacking of your bank account, payment cards or mobile wallet.
Giga: Theft of funds, identity theft, data restoration, cyber extortion and cyberbullying.
- Identity theft: costs resulting from identity theft including: reporting the identity theft, re-filing rejected applications, notarising affidavits, credit and identity theft monitoring, re-issuing identity documents and lost wages.
- Data restoration / malware decontamination: costs to restore data and software resulting from a cyber incident.
- Cyberbullying: costs resulting from cyberbullying or stalking including: removal of content, lost wages, trauma benefit and experts to manage and protect your reputation.
- Including R5000 cover for the following:
- Trauma Benefit: a financial payment to assist in alleviating the reasonable financial burden incurred for the treatment of emotional trauma by a licensed professional, as a direct result of cyberbullying, cyber stalking or the publication of harmful material.
- Additional School Costs: additional costs for school fees, school uniforms and educational material should it be established by a licensed physician or psychologist that an insured child needs to be placed in an alternate school as a direct result of cyberbullying, cyber stalking or the publication of harmful material
- Cyber extortion: reimbursement of ransom payments resulting from an extortion demand.
Tera: Theft of funds, identity theft, data restoration, cyberbullying, cyber extortion, network security, privacy & data breach liability, privacy & data breach by third party.
- Network security liability: defence and settlement of third-party claims resulting from a cyber incident on your computer systems (including IoT devices) which causes harm to third party systems and data.
- Privacy & data breach liability: defence and settlement of third-party claims resulting from compromised information.
- Privacy & data breach by third party: Reimbursement of your legal defence costs against a third party resulting from a data breach.
We are different
At iTOO we believe that understanding the complexities of a personal cyber-attack is critical to ensuring you are protected against every eventuality. Our team comprises of industry leading specialists who are passionate about educating and creating awareness around Personal Cyber-attacks. Our [MY]CYlution policy is designed for the South African market and can be tailored to match your unique needs. We understand the deep sensitivities and emotional trauma that is often a consequence of a personal cyber-attack and our [MY]CYlution policy includes benefits to cover trauma counselling and school relocation costs.
Your child is a victim of cyberbullying.
- A social media post is spread around your child’s social circle and school community that causes mental and emotional stress to your child. Your family all suffer under the bullying and after seeking professional help you decide to relocate your child to a new school.
You are the victim of a phishing scam.
- You share your username and password which is used to steal funds from your bank account or mobile wallet.
Ransomware infects your computer.
- You inadvertently click on a website that infects your computer with ransomware, encrypting all your data. Hackers demand a ransom in order to restore your data.
How to get cover
Speak to your broker about adding [MY]Cylution cover to your existing policy.
Call the hotline number immediately should you suspect any form of cyber attack. The sooner you do, the sooner our technical experts can work to mitigate further damage and loss. You’re in the hands of an expert so you can always be assured of professionalism, quick turn around times and world-class technical knowledge. Our team will also keep you in the loop every step of the way.