iTOO offers cover to all appointed practitioners undertaking fiduciary duties on behalf of the Master of the High Court.
Attorneys, Accountants and professionals appointed as a Trustees, Executors, Curators or Liquidators requiring Bonds of Security can have peace of mind knowing that their bonds are provided by experts representing a respected, industry leading insurer. If you’re an expert in your field, we’re the expert you can trust to cover you.
Why Hollard Court Bonds?
Service that sets your service apart. Expertise that covers every possibility.
With our Court Bond offering your practice can access:
- Trustee Bonds that protect the Trust against any losses caused by the Trustees.
- Executor Bonds that are provided for instances in which security is required before an Executor’s appointment can be confirmed.
- Curator Bonds cover for incapacitated persons’ estates.
- The Asset Forfeiture Unit (AFU) Bonds for Curator’s appointments in terms of The Prevention of Organised Crime Act.
- Liquidation Bonds cover against losses caused by the Liquidator or Trustee, in the winding up of estates.
- Asset Insurance service for all your insurance needs relating to assets in Estates.
We are different
We walk the talk, which means we can issue bonds within 24 hours, so you never need miss an opportunity or appointment.
Our expert knowledge and efficient service enables you to provide the right advice to assist your clients. The Hollard brand is a reputable, esteemed name you can trust.
How to get cover
All iTOO business has to be done via independent brokers so please ask your broker to contact us if you would like to get a quote for your Court Bonds cover. If you do not have a broker and would like us to recommend possible FAIS registered brokers trained in our products, please fill in your details on our Find a Broker page. If you are a broker and would like more detail about our cover, please contact one of our product experts, whose details can be found here.
How to claim
You can always be assured of professionalism, quick turn around times and world-class technical knowledge. We’ll keep you in the loop every step of the way.
The Master of the High Court is the only party that may call up a Bond of Security. If this occurs, you’re in the hands of an expert and a reputable insurance company.